The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed for working professionals who want to develop the skills needed to be agents of change in the 21st-century workplace.
Learners gain valuable knowledge from curriculum designed to prepare professionals for leadership roles within their organizations. By applying work and life experiences to the curriculum, learners engage in a meaningful and relevant program. Additionally, learners benefit from a comprehensive learning approach, with major theoretical concepts integrated throughout the program instead of localized in individual courses.
The B.S. in Organizational Leadership is offered online, as well as on campus at University College’s San Dimas location and at six other Southern California locations.
- Demonstrate college-level learning from experience via Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Implement the process of applied behavioral science research as a problem-solving tool for planning organizational change
- Learn and experientially understand what it is like to take on management responsibilities
- Explain and understand the fundamentals of effective oral and written interpersonal communication and business communication
- Identify and apply the most effective systematic decision-making strategy to the student’s organization