Bachelor of Science in Sports Management (B.S.S.M.)
with concentrations in Golf, Sports Leadership or Taekwondo
The purpose of the Bachelor of Science in Sports Management (B.S. S.M.) program is to provide students with quality sports management education with option to concentrate on Taekwondo, Golf, or sports Leadership. Students who graduate from this program are expected to venture into sports industry as well as teaching positions in schools or training centers.
- Provide students with core management competencies in sports management.
- Provide students with opportunity to concentrate on Taekwondo, Golf, or Sports Leadership.
- Instill awareness among the students on the importance of exercise, nutritional advisements, and maintenance of good health.
- Prepare the students to develop and manage a sports training center.
- Provide career opportunities for students in sports management.