The profession you have chosen...
The activities of any business or organization present us with two different needs: the procurement of assets and the logging of every activity. The former created the science of Finance and the latter that of Accounting. One should also note that the utilization of Computers and Information Technology enables the electronic processing of financial and accounting data. The three parameters mentioned above form the basis of the ICBS curriculum. The programme is modern and effective, adopted to the contemporary requirements of the Greek market and able to cater for any future requirements.
How to succeed...
The ICBS students that follow Accounting and Finance come into contact with global market data so as to develop analysis skills and rationalization criteria. Student engagement in Information Technology, makes them a part of the modern business school of thought, teaching them how to make quick but correct decisions. They will be able to effectively handle any financial situation, from accounting to financing.
The graduates of this program are able to respond to the requirements of the following, among others:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Business management consultant on financial and accounting operations
- Researcher on business finance and accounting, financial studies executive, financial analyst at banks and financial corporations
- Senior manager on financial analysis and financial programming
- Accounting manager, head of financial services, chief of finance
- Chartered accountant/tax technician