Name of the Faculty: Faculty of Sciences / Institute of Physical Education and Sport Science.
- Degree: BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Duration of training: Six (6) semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. Rita Józsa
Description of the programme:
The Sport management line offers full 3-year-education in economic and social aspects of sport. The study programme for the full time training offers complete education in sport management with special directions particularly in Team and individual sports, Sport economics, Social aspects of sport, Sport sciences and Professional practice.
The part-time education, i.e., two semesters in Physical education (and coaching) BSc line (the second year) include courses in five modules: Team and individual sports (10 credits), Sport economics (16 credits), Social aspects of sport (16 credits), Sport sciences (14 credits) and Professional practice (6 credits). Each module has two to five subjects with lectures, seminars. The subjects are presented in lectures, seminars with discussion of the topics and practicing the marketing and managing theories and practices of sport. The students will familiarize their knowledge with modern instrumentation. The purpose of the year (two semesters) is to prepare the students to understand the managing of sport organizations.
- Application procedure: The students should pass an oral entrance exam in English. The teaching period starts in September.
- Deadline for application: According to the University schedule - End of August
- Location of the education: Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs
- Tuition fee: 2,500 EUR/semester
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Rita Józsa
Institute of Physical Education and Sport Science
University of Pécs, Faculty of Sciences
Web site: http://www.tesi.ttk.pte.hu/en/
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs