Name of the Faculty: Faculty of Sciences / Institute of Geography.
- Degree: BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Duration of training: Six (6) semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. István Geresdi
Description of the programme:
The Earth Sciences BSc line offers full 3-year-education in earth sciences. The program provides a general bachelor level education in earth sciences and also offering the possibility to specialize in Geology. It includes introductory modules to Nature sciences, to Geology and also to Geography. The core of the program is based on the fundamental issues of earth sciences and including topics in Astronomy, Cartography, Geomorphology, Geophysics, Geochemistry, Hydrology, Meteorology, Palaeontology, Paleoclimatology, Remote sensing, Stratigraphy, etc. while a strong regional geographical aspect is also present. The program includes a limited variety of human geographical courses too.
- Application procedure: The students should pass an oral entrance exam in English. The teaching period starts in September.
- Deadline for application: According to the University schedule - End of August
- Location of the education: Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs
- Tuition fee: 2,500 EUR/semester
For more information, please contact:
Prof. Dr. István Geresdi
Institute of Geography
University of Pécs, Faculty of Sciences
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs