EdS in Educational Leadership and Administration (Principal Licensure Preparation)
For educators who want to become principals or administrators, Walden University’s EdS in Educational Leadership and Administration program is designed to help you develop the knowledge and skills you need.
Our curriculum is focused on preparing you to:
- Understand and manage complex educational issues.
- Assess, improve, and provide quality instructional programs.
- Recruit, hire, and retain school personnel committed to improving student learning.
- Create a shared strategic vision.
- Encourage and inspire students, teachers, staff members, families, and the community to work together to provide a safe and secure learning environment.