Name of the Faculty: Faculty of Sciences / Institute of Physics.
- Degree: BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Duration of training: Six (6) semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. János Hebling
Description of the programme:
The Physics BSc line offers full 3-year-education in physics. The study program for the full time training offers complete education in physics, with special directions particularly in Informatics in physics and Applied physics (with a strong emphasis on laser physics).
The curriculum is organized in modules covering the Introductory courses in nature sciences (24 credits), Common courses (52 credits) for all physics students (basic courses in mathematics, physics and informatics). The courses related the specializations in Applied physics cover the advanced topics in experimental and theoretical physics, the necessary courses in mathematics and informatics. The focus of the specialization in Informatics in physics is data acquisition, signal processing in LabView, database management and programming in C# language.
The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation.
- Application procedure: The students should pass an oral entrance exam in English. The teaching period starts in September.
- Deadline for application: According to the University schedule - End of August
- Location of the education: Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs
- Tuition fee: 2,500 EUR/semester
For more information, please contact:
Dr. János Hebling
Institute of Physics
University of Pécs, Faculty of Sciences
Web site: http://ttk.pte.hu/kemia/e-index.htm
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs