Home faculty: Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Degree: BSc
- Duration of training: 4 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of programme: Dr. András OLÁH
Description of the programme: The aim is to train nursing and health care experts who are able to take part with their full responsibility in prevention, treatment, nursing and rehabilitation at all levels of health and social care. Their knowledge is based on studies of individual, family, community and public health protection and rehabilitation as well as on health and social services. They have the adequate knowledge to continue their studies in the second cycle.
The training period is 8 semesters. The required number of credits for BSc is 240. Within the training field the minimum number of credits for the common training period is 25. The minimum number of credits to be allocated to the major is 110. The minimum number of credits to be allocated to the optional subjects is 12. Credits allocated to the thesis are 20. Minimum number of credits to be allocated to practical skills are 95.
Major subjects in Nursing speciality: basic health care, anaesthesiology, internal medicine, paediatrics, geriatrics, intensive therapy, neurology, psychiatry, surgery, obstetrics and gynaecology and nursing of all these as well as community nursing and nursing of chronic diseases.
- Application information: Secondary School-Leaving exam and intermediate level Proficiency in English required. Oral interview.
- Deadline for application: 15 January (2nd semester), 3 May (1st semester)
- Location of the education: Pécs
- Tuition fee: EUR 5,200/year (full time), EUR 1,500/year (part time)
- Application form
For more information, please contact:
Mrs. Orsolya MÁTÉ
University of Pécs, Faculty of Health Sciences
Phone/Fax: +36 72 513 670/677
web site: http://etk.pte.hu
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs