Name of the Faculty:Faculty of Science / Institute of Chemistry.
- Degree: BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Duration of training: Six (6) semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. László Kollár
Description of the programme:
The Chemistry BSc line offers full - 3-year-education - in chemistry. The study program offers complete education in chemistry, with directions in inorganic and organic chemistry, analytical and environmental chemistry, and physical chemistry. Special courses are included in instrumental analysis, advanced organic chemistry and physical chemistry measurements. Courses for deep knowledge in mathematics, chemometrics, basic theoretical chemistry and biochemistry complete the curriculum. The subjects are presented in lectures (theoretical background of the topics, with the aim to provide a wider view for chemical application), seminars with discussion of the topics and practicing chemical calculation, and laboratory work. The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation.
- Application procedure: The students should pass an oral entrance exam in English. The teaching period starts in September.
- Deadline for application: According to the University schedule - End of August
- Location of the education: Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs
- Tution fee: 2500 EUR/semester
For more information, please contact:
Name: Dr. László Kollár
Institution Institute of Cemistry
Web site: http://ttk.pte.hu/kemia/e-index.htm
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs