This programme is designed for students who are interested in business studies and want to pursue a business career.
- Faculty: Faculty of Business and Economics
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (BA/ Honours) Business Administration
- Duration of training: 6 semesters (for the Middlesex University Degree) or 7 semesters (for the Hungarian National Degree)
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of programme: Dr. Zsolt Bedő
Description of the programme:
The programme is conducted in an innovative way, including not only lectures but case studies, practical exercises and teamwork as well. The programme has a sizeable international student body and a number of guest lecturers from Europe and the United States. One special feature of the programme is that it is validated by the Middlesex University, London. Upon successful completion of their studies students will obtain two degrees, one Hungarian and one British from Middlesex University, London.
The arrival of the application is confirmed via e-mail. The Assessment Board reviews every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after the confirmation was sent. Every applicant will be informed about the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail. If an applicant meets the requirements and is informed about his or her acceptance they have to pay the tuition fee and send the receipt of the payment to the university. After paying the tuition fee the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance Letter with which they can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a visa.
- application form
- curriculum vitae in English
- super legalized certificate of school leaving examination and/or transcript of previous studies
- TOEFL certificate (not older than 2 years)
- the payment receipt of the EUR 100 application fee (the application fee is non-refundable)
- 4 passport size photographs
Deadline of application:
There is no deadline for submitting the applications, however it is to be noted that the visa application process can take two months. Therefore after 30th June the acceptance letter will be issued for not the upcoming but the next academic year.
Location of education: Rákóczi út 80, H-7622 Pécs, Hungary
- EUR 2,750 per semester for non-EU students
- HUF 320,000 per semester for EU students
- EUR 800 (to be paid once in the first semester of the studies)
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Judit Trombitás
Recruitment and Exchange Coordinator
Tel.: +36-72/ 501-599/ 23160;
Fax: +36-72/ 501-553
Business Degree Programmes in English
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Pécs
Rákóczi út. 80.
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs