Name of the Faculty: Faculty of Sciences / Institute of Institute of Biology.
- Degree: BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Duration of training: Six (6) semesters
- Language of instruction: English
- Head of the programme: Prof. Dr. Péter Putnoky
Description of the programme:
The Biology BSc line offers full 3-year-education in biology. The study program for the full time training offers complete education in biology, with special directions particularly in neurobiology, genetics, microbiology, animal and plant ecology, botany, zoology and plant physiology. Special directions, in the second year have two modules: infra-individual (means more laboratory practice and cellular biology) and supra-individual (means more ecology) courses. Each module has 5-8 subjects with lectures, seminars and laboratory practices. The basic subjects are presented in lectures prepare for the practical courses provide a wider view for the related scientific fields (chemistry and physics). The students will familiarize their knowledge with the most modern instrumentation in our new research center. It covers all aspects of education, research and innovation at the fields of biomedical, natural and environmental sciences. It also provides opportunity to join the research work in 22 research groups operating in the building.
- Application procedure: The students should pass an oral entrance exam in English. The teaching period starts in September.
- Deadline for application: According to the University schedule - End of August
- Location of the education: Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs
- Tuition fee: 2,500 EUR/semester
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Péter Putnoky
Institute of Biology
University of Pécs, Faculty of Sciences
Degrees, Courses, Programs | University of Pecs