Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.
Our Decoration Product Line is looking for a Deputy Plant Controller m/f for its Plant in Kennelbach – Austria. The region is one of the most beautiful in Europe, its surrounded by lake Constance and mountains !
Please note that applications submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide. Only applications submitted in English will be considered
The Plant Controller Deputy is involved in the controlling of a plant in order to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
He supports the Plant Controlling Manager on all following activities for the plants Kennelbach (Austria) & Lindau (Germany).
- Ensure compliance to all financial procedures
- Develop, execute and control internal finance procedures including spending authorization in accordance with Group procedures and policies
- Ensure site activities are compliant with Faurecia finance related procedures (product flow, inventory, routings, …)and internal control basics
- Provide reliable financial / controlling information
- Participate in financial forecasting processes, providing data for budget, periodic forecast, …
- Collect and manage data consolidation and reporting, ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and delay
- Update information into the ERP System
- Ensure reliability of standard costing
- Contribute to controlling analysis including variance analysis/standard costs, margin/programs, plant budgetary control
- Collaborate with Shared Service Center obtaining/providing proper finance information
- Contribute to the control and management of the plants operating cash flow (inventories, overdues).
The main missions of the VIE will focus on Sales, Manufacturing costs and freight out.
The length of the VIE is 12 months.
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary which depends on the host country. Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/index.aspx